Factory traditional steam use characteristics:
1. Large amounts of steam are used in food processing, industrial drying, central ironing and other industries: the boiler room pipe network has a long transmission distance and large energy loss. In particular, factories that use discontinuous steam at night need to discharge a large amount of condensed water before each use of steam, causing waste of energy.
2. Multiple certified boiler workers are required on duty, which increases labor costs.
3. The annual review of the boiler room is required, which has the risk of explosion and affects the beauty of the plant.
4. High requirements for steam quality and strict requirements for steam moisture;
Kaida steam source advantages:
1. It is not a pressure boiler, and does not need to be submitted for approval and annual inspection.
2. Turn on the steam within 5 seconds after turning on the machine, and it will be ready to use immediately. Fully automatic intelligent control, which can switch the number of module units to open according to the amount of steam.
3. It can be installed nearby, no boiler room, no special staff on duty operation, only the steam department needs to take charge of it.
4. High energy saving, high thermal efficiency, energy saving than traditional steam equipment;
A winery in Henan uses two M12 steam units with a temperature of 110 ℃ -130 ℃. It can cook about 600 kg of three-pot food. 蒸馏酒约1200公斤，每小时约100-120公斤。 Steamed in about 20 minutes, distilled wine is about 1200 kg, and about 100-120 kg per hour.