Factory traditional steam use characteristics:
1. Large amount of steam used in the electroplating industry: The boiler house pipe network has a long transmission distance and a large energy loss. In particular, factories that use discontinuous steam at night need to discharge a large amount of condensed water before each use of steam, causing waste of energy.
2. Multiple certified boiler workers are required on duty, which increases labor costs.
3. The annual review of the boiler room is required, which poses explosion safety risks and affects the aesthetics of the plant.
4. High requirements for steam quality and strict requirements for steam moisture;
Kaida steam source advantages:
1. It is not a pressure boiler, and does not need to be submitted for approval and annual inspection.
2. Turn on the steam within 5 seconds after turning on the machine, and it will be ready to use immediately. Fully automatic intelligent control, which can switch the number of module units to open according to the amount of steam.
3. It can be installed nearby, no boiler room, no special staff on duty operation, only the steam department needs to take charge of it.
4. High energy saving, high thermal efficiency, energy saving than traditional steam equipment;
An electroplating plant in Wenzhou uses four M12 steam units to replace traditional electric heating, which saves energy by more than 50%, which brings real profits to the cost control of the enterprise.